OneStep is an app-based digital physical therapy platform that pairs expert physical therapists with clinical-grade motion-sensor technology to help people move their bodies with health, freedom and confidence. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company with the goal of using technology to help people get better, feel healthier, and improve their lives.
Above all – we want our people to be happy, feel challenged and grow professionally. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
OneStep is looking for physical therapists with experience treating musculoskeletal disorders, and a passion for helping others to fill a digital health position with an entrepreneurial spirit! We are looking to hire per diem PTs who are willing to bring their own patients to the OneStep platform as well as receive patient referrals directly from us. This position is remote with an opportunity to move into a larger role given performance and business needs.
As a Contract PT you will:
- Learn to use gait as an objective tool for clinical interpretation and outcome measurement.
- Develop appropriate and effective remote care plans.
- Create personalized fitness and wellness programs with access to our extensive exercise library.
- Update and modify exercises as needed to craft a customized experience for each patient.
- Engage patients in their plan of care through patient education as well as foster personal relationships with them, and motivate patients to take small steps toward behavior change that optimizes health and mobility.
- Monitor patients daily from a holistic perspective and provide feedback to alleviate pain.
- Flexible hours
- Marketing support to build your own clientele
- Access to innovative gait analysis technology