OneStep is an app-based digital physical therapy platform that pairs expert physical therapists with clinical-grade motion-sensor technology to help people move their bodies with health, freedom and confidence. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company with the goal of using technology to help people get better, feel healthier, and improve their lives.
Above all – we want our people to be happy, feel challenged and grow professionally. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
About This Role:
OneStep’s web application for physical therapists is called “Clinic”, which is where they meet and communicate with their patients, build their treatment plan, assess their physical condition, and monitor their progress over time. Many of these functionalities are based on OneStep’s science capabilities involving data analysis and visualization.
As a Data Full Stack Developer you will:
• Be the one who shapes the way physical therapists execute necessary actions within the clinic
• Create their UI
• Visualize patients’ data and trends
• Integrate other information layers
• Develop mechanisms to notify PTs to take an action
• Work with physical therapists and data scientists closely
• A top talent software engineer with major experience in developing web applications working with JS Framework such as React / Angular / Vue
• 2+ years of experience with Python
• Experience with building data visualization tools (d3 / highcharts / etc)
• Knowledge in software architecture design, REST API, and Web Sockets.
• Ability to engage on UX and design topics. You have a passion for building great products and are constantly pushing to increase your product's impact on its users
• A self-learner, independent problem solver who thinks creatively
• Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to do good
• An effective team member, good communication skills, great interpersonal skills, and fun to work with!
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent understanding of algorithms, performance, and systems design is a major advantage
• Flexible hours
• Work from our Tel Aviv office