OneStep is an app-based digital physical therapy platform that pairs expert physical therapists with clinical-grade motion-sensor technology to help people move their bodies with health, freedom and confidence. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company with the goal of using technology to help people get better, feel healthier, and improve their lives.
Above all – we want our people to be happy, feel challenged and grow professionally. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
Onestep is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager with experience in B2C, a problem-solver with a passion for tech, healthcare and people, to join us on our mission to make a difference. This is a great opportunity to join a young and innovative company, take full ownership of automating our customer contact, help to keep our brand top of mind amongst prospective customers and existing patients, and play an integral role in creating a global brand that is positively impacting people’s lives.
As Marketing Automation Manager you will:
- Marketing Automation Journey/Flow Design, including detailing of process maps, identification of content needs and targets
- Develop and implement global strategies and plans to increase leads, improve campaigns, and build databases
- Review and analyze data to spot trends that help guide campaign effectiveness
- Implement and ensure consistent and efficient automation processes
- Work as part of the performance marketing team, collaborate closely with designers and copywriters and various teams supporting different parts of the business
- Create detailed user and potential client personas, by analyzing and documenting their needs, behavior, content of interest, etc., and implement actionable plans to effectively communicate with them)