OneStep is an FDA-listed medical app that uses smartphone motion sensors to provide immediate, clinically-validated feedback on gait and mobility. Leading healthcare providers use OneStep to evolve from intermittent, clinic-based care to proactive, data-driven care that extends beyond clinic boundaries. We aim to revolutionize the way the world understands human motion — to help people everywhere restore, enhance, and master their mobility.
Above all – we want our people to be happy, feel challenged and grow professionally. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
About This Role:
OneStep is looking for a full-time creative, motivated Marketing Designer to join a fast-moving tight-knit company. This full-time position is based in Tel Aviv, Israel with a hybrid working environment and flexible working hours that accommodate working with our team based in The US. You will report to OneStep’s Marketing Manager.
As a Marketing Designer, you will:
- Conceptualize and produce visually appealing assets tailored for the company’s two main marketing efforts; pre-sales and post-sales
- Create visuals for social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, based on a planned social media calendar
- Design branded emails that engage our customers throughout the customer journey
- Create and edit videos for training purposes (tutorials, training, etc)
- Ensure brand consistency, engagement, and conversions through our material
- Design different cohesive landing and training pages, based on content, in our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Design an array of marketing assets, including one-pagers, white papers, decks and more
- Assist with materials for conferences/events, including creating or updating any collateral, swag, banners, etc.
- 3+ years of design experience (preferably B2B in the health industry)
- Expertise in Figma, Canva, Illustrator, and video editing software - a must!
- English - Highly proficient/native speaker - a must!
- Familiarity with the nuances of different social platforms (Linkedin, YouTube, etc.)
- Basic understanding of performance marketing principles, analytics, and tools
- Mastery of design principles such as contrast, alignment, repetition, and proximity
- Experience working with LearnWorlds - an advantage
- Ability to balance moving quickly with delivering quality work swiftly based on customer requests
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
- The ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to work independently, in a high paced tech environment where requirements and requests can be updated frequently