OneStep is an app-based digital physical therapy platform that pairs expert physical therapists with clinical-grade motion-sensor technology to help people move their bodies with health, freedom and confidence. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company with the goal of using technology to help people get better, feel healthier, and improve their lives.
Above all – we want our people to be happy, feel challenged and grow professionally. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
Onestep is looking for a Product Analyst to work closely with our product and development team. In this role, you will bring your analytical ability to provide key insights, recognize key opportunities, and drive strategic initiatives forward.
As a Product Analyst you will:
- Take part in product-related decisions and proactively identify opportunities for product improvements
- Define and implement best practices for using data by the product, engineering, and business teams
- Be a go-to person for product and business leaders in building business cases for new product functionality, and tracking the effectiveness of the functionality over time
- Monitor product key metrics, identify business trends, and generate forecasts
- Monitor product performance, analyze and derive actionable optimizations with the goal of improving user experience
- Develop dashboards and find creative solutions for a variety of challenges never dealt with before
- Become the focal point for all product data-related matters, own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis
- Work collaboratively with R&D and Product teams, understand objectives and create products that contribute to the company’s goals
- Define and analyze A/B tests to optimize product performance and understand user behavior