OneStep is an app-based digital physical therapy platform that pairs expert physical therapists with clinical-grade motion-sensor technology to help people move their bodies with health, freedom and confidence. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company with the goal of using technology to help people get better, feel healthier, and improve their lives.
Above all – we want our people to be happy, feel challenged and grow professionally. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
Onestep is looking for a Quality Engineer to work closely with our product and development team to ensure the quality of our product. In this role, you will own the quality process of the web team, build use, and define a test methodology to support the clinic team needs and requirements for stability.
As a Quality Engineer you will:
- Work in an agile product / operations development process and be involved in the early stages of the feature's development.
- Work with developers to understand the feature’s architecture, its implementation, and the technologies used.
- Write extensive end-to-end test cases and consider the best testing approach (manual/automation) for the feature.
- Handle all of the product testing aspects including hands-on testing, develop test cases, diagnose defects, and track results from discovery to resolution.
- Working closely with the web team, product team, system integration, and performance testing.
- Understand the mobile client team’s part in the service.
- Be the focal point of the web quality.
- Run and analyze automation.
- Reporting to the web team lead.