OneStep is an app-based digital physical therapy platform that pairs expert physical therapists with clinical-grade motion-sensor technology to help people move their bodies with health, freedom and confidence. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company with the goal of using technology to help people get better, feel healthier, and improve their lives.
Above all – we want our people to be happy, feel challenged and grow professionally. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
About This Role:
As a senior web developer you will be in charge of building the best tools for the OneStep physical therapists to provide excellent treatment for our patients.
• You will partner with the product, science, and physical therapist teams to build and optimize our physical therapy clinic.
• You will design, build, ship, and maintain OneStep’s Clinic app
• You will collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, product managers, designers, therapists to deliver the best outcomes.
• You will have a key position in the growing development division, and influence the product, technological stack, architecture, culture and methodologies.
• You will work with a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to learn on a daily basis.
• A top talent software engineer with major experience in developing web app working with JS Framework such as React / Angular / Vue
• Deep understanding of client server communication, using Rest API
• Strong aesthetic sense and appreciation for UX
• Working with distributed teams
• Team player, strong communication skills, empathetic, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.